segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2010


Ninety miles outside Chicago. Can't stop driving, I don't know why. So many questions, I need an answer. Two years later you're still on my mind. Whatever happened to Amelia Earhart? Who holds the stars up in the sky? Is true love just once in a lifetime? Did the captain of the Titanic cry?
 
Someday We'll Know, why Samson loved Delilah. One Day I'll go, dancin on the moon. Someday you'll know that I was the one for you.

I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow. I watch the stars crash into the sea. If I could ask God just one question...Why aren't you here with me tonight?
Someday We'll Know – Switchfoot

PS. Não gosto muito de postar trechos em inglês, mas a letra dessa música é uma das mais bonitas que conheço. Por isso, acho que vale a pena. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário